Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

If you were a fly on the wall..........

..........what would you do and where would you go?

It's not something which keeps me awake at night, but I often ponder this question! I would really love to know what you lovelies would do.

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination, but I've always thought, IF I could be that fly I would love to have a scout around Buckingham Palace. Just how many corgis does the Queen own and are they allowed on the priceless antique furniture in the state rooms and what the heck does she keep in that handbag?!

I've also like to have a nosey around The White House and see what really happens in The Oval Office.

Talking of Buckingham Palace what about Beckingham Palace? Does old Vicky Beckham EVER smile behind closed doors.

The list could probably be endless but enough about me, what about you?

What would you do if you were a fly on the wall?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, I~d love a nose around Buckingham Palace too. I can~t help but wonder whether the Queen really has any corgis at all - don~t think I~ve ever seen them! I wonder if she just lives like a normal person at home - does she ever pop the kettle on herself or is there always someone to do it for herç Probably the latter, but who knows.
    If I was a fly on the wall, I~d probably go and listen to various people~s conversations, because I~m nosy like that, haha. Who knows what you might find out! I~m sure there are lots more things I~d do but my mind is failing me at the moment!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon I'd be a fly on the wall of a famous singer/songwriter/band - would love to see how it's all put together from start to finish! You're right though - the list gets longer the more you think about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably go backstage at an Iron Maiden concert... or maybe Bradley Cooper's house! HAHAHA xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's an excellent choice of a place to go. i'd visit there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd follow Jared Leto around everywhere. Especially when he's writing or recording. I'd just sit there and watch the magic happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I would totally go to Buckingham Palace!!! I am such a nosey buggar!! But also...a little off topic.. .. I would probably just fly and fly and fly and fly. Im not sure if I would want to just hang out on a wall.. I WOULD HAVE WINGS PEOPLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!