Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

My dirty little secret

Not as bad as the title suggests!!!

My secret is that no-one knows I've started to write this blog.  No family, no friends, not even my hubby who shall now be known as Mr B.P.

Why??? No reason in particular.  Maybe just because I want something which is just for me.  I've always written a diary and have done since I was 12.  My family including Mr B.P. know I write a diary but for some reason I don't want them to know about this blog which may seem strange to you, but as my blog is newly born maybe that will change in the future, who knows.

So for now this blog is my secret, just between you and me.

What about you? Is your blog your dirty little secret or do you tell all and sundry of your penmanship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!