Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

OOTN

Technically this is an outfit of the other night! Also I cheated as I'm not wearing it, but you get the idea!

Trousers are by Next, top by French Connection and my beautiful heels and clutch are by LK Bennett.

This was worn to a joint 40th birthday meal for some friends of ours.  Yep I'm really that old, in fact I am sorry to say I was the 2nd eldest at the table that night - where does time go???!!!

But age aside, it was a wonderful night and the first time in 5 years we have all been in the same room together.  Not because we've had a mega falling out or anything! Purely down to logistics.

I absolutely love these heels, yes there were expensive, yes I did deliberate over whether I would get value for money out of them, but as I've already worn them twice in the past fortnight I think I can safely say they were a good bet.  Also the hubby said they were a classic design (and what he knows about fashion you could write on the back of a postage stamp!), so I just had to add them to my collection.

(plus they are super comfy - win win all round).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!