Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Parsley Plus multi surface cleaner - Natures Health Box


Now I don't know about you, but I get through a lot of multi surface cleaner.  I live in a household with busy people with sticky mitts who never seem to clean up after themselves, sound familiar? Thought so. Oh and then there's the animals, if I've cleaned up one muddy little paw print I've cleaned them all. Me and multi surface cleaner are best buddies.


Earth Friendly Products state their Parsley Plus Multi Surface Cleaner in Natural Parsley is formulated to be a truly pure, green and effective surface cleaner.  Parsley Plus is safe to use on any washable surface such as oven tops and hoods, work surfaces, refrigerators, walls, tile, linoleum and sinks.


What did I think? The smell, oh the smell on this is AMAZING! It truly seems like you have been chopping fresh parsley in your kitchen, I kid you not! I found this to be a good multi surface cleaner, it does exactly what it says it is designed for, and out of  a 500ml bottle which I have been using for over a month, I have a lot left still to use, so for me it's good value for money.

But the smell is definitely the clincher for me.  Don't be afraid it doesn't leave an over powering stench of parsley in your home.  It just leaves a gentle fresh natural scent.  Would I buy this? For sure.

You can buy Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus Multi Surface Cleaner in Natural Parsley here.

Alternatively you can view all of Natures Health Box products here.

Readers of my blog can claim a 10% discount on their order with Natures Health Box by entering the code: BLOGTASTIC2013
Valid until midnight on the last day of January 2013 on all products excluding postage and existing promotions and offers.

*Disclaimer - I was sent this product by Natures Health Box free of charge for review.  I was not paid for this post and all views are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!